Friday, September 3, 2010

Thank You!

This blog is simply to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the feedback about the tongue tie. I knew all along that deep down I wanted to have it done, but when a doctor tells you something, you loose your ground and second-guess yourself. After all.. they are the experts..... right? Unfortunately, because it was discovered so late, no doctor in my region will do the procedure to any newborn older than 2 weeks..! Thank goodness I found someone in Toronto (about 2 hours away) that will do the procedure. I am hoping to have it done within the next two weeks. I'm a little nervous about it.. especially after watching THIS VIDEO (which made me bawl like a baby..) but know that it is the right decision for us.



So thanks again everyone and a special thanks to Monique for blogging about it too.






I'm reminded all the time that choosing her as Abby's Godmother was the right decision as well!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh! You made me emotional... That sweet little girl will be spoiled in many ways by her godmother. I love her and you dearly :)
    ~xox~

    ReplyDelete