Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Bah Bah Bumbo!

So it has been over a week since the last blog.. I have been very busy! Abby doesn't seem to want to nap at all anymore.. and wants to learn every second that she's awake.. so that means constant stimulation! I didn't think that at 2 months, she would be ready for this.. but here she is..!

Her bumbo chair!!! I can't say how much I love this thing!(Thanks again godmother!) I also can't say how much SHE loves this thing! She can see everything that is going on and she also gets to watch Tarzan.


This also makes it much easier for me to get a meal in.. and while I eat, I get to see this..!

Love you pumpkin bum!!

4 comments:

  1. OMG... How beautiful! She is gorgeous April! Growing up wayyy to fast though. Super cute in her big girl chair and I love love love that outfit!! It's darling xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that the Bumbo is the BEST. Owen used it from about 2 months to 6 months. Then he could reach his feet down and he'd push himself right out of the Bumbo. :( Everything goes by so fast :(

    Hope work is going good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. - Abby is ADORABLE. She's changing so much and growing like a little bad weed, all proof that she's a healthy little girl! I think if you were closer, she'd be Owen's girlfriend! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweetheart in her new chair. She is wondering what that fur ball is all about? Beautiful little angel. xoxoxoxo
    Grand Maman

    ReplyDelete