Monday, September 27, 2010

It's here!

My wrap arrived last week and I thought I'd wait a week before I blogged about it, just to give it some fair trial time.. and.. I LOVE IT! I have taken her for walks in it, gone shopping with it and best of all, been able to do some much missed cooking and house work! Abby loves it too! I tried to take a good picture, but I haven't mastered the one-handed self portrait yet with the new camera.Abby doesn't look too impressed in the picture, but trust me, she loves it. I usually have her facing out because she likes to see everything that is going on around her. When she is a bit tired, I put her facing towards me and she is out within a couple minutes! The fabric is great and does not get hot at all. I would say my favorite thing to do with this wrap is go for walks with her. I love being able to hug her or rub her bum while we are both enjoying the fresh air. It is unbelievably relaxing.

Oh.. another great thing about the wrap is.. I have both hands free to play with my camera!

1 comment:

  1. That is adorable. Much more comfortable too. No dragging the big stroller anymore in the malls...

    ReplyDelete