Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bambooed Baby!

I read a blog by Jenn over at Baby Making Machine talking about Sugar Sweet Baby wraps. Now, I have a baby carrier that I have been using.. the standard kind that you see everywhere in stores. I like it, but it feels weird and foreign when I wear it. Abby also seems to like it, but I don't rush to put it on. I always wanted to try wraps and slings, but heard they were so complicated to put on. When I read up about this wrap, I was so excited! Here is a wrap, that is SIMPLE to tie and made out of bamboo..! Plus, it comes in different designs (which was good and bad.. because it took me so long to decide!!!) The carrier I have right now is only good for about a year, but this wrap can be adjusted for toddlers as well. There was a contest to win one of the wraps.. but I didn't want to wait and went ahead and ordered it right away! I can't can't can't can't even wait for it to arrive!!!! I'm sure I will have another blog dedicated to it when it gets here.. with pictures of course! Speaking of pictures.. I have also decided to budget in a new camera to capture the moments.. I don't know what kind of camera to get though, so any suggestions are more than welcome!
On a side note, I am able to write this blog because Abby is currently occupied..

She is having a conversation with the toy.. cutie pie!! :)

3 comments:

  1. My heart is melting April... I'm not even kidding you, I miss you SO MUCH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm laughing because after I read a post on Baby Making Machine about another type of carrier (Lillebaby) I went ahead and ordered it too! haha We are SO similar!

    I can't wait to see the wrap you got - I'm sure Abby will love it and it's so convenient (any carrier) for the mom.

    She's so adorable. I can't get over all her hair! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh - forgot about the camera question! :S

    Depending on how much you want to spend and the type of camera you want, I have the Rebel Xsi DSLR and I am completely in love with it!

    ReplyDelete