Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bath Time!

So it has to be said. My little girl LOVES the water!! Everyone warned me.. "The first bath.. they will scream and fuss..!" Well that wasn't the case with Abigail at all! She just bounced her little froggy legs off the tub and bounced and splashed in the water! I really look forward to bath time now.. especially with the smiles! Right now I have a tub that I put on my counter in my kitchen and she has a bath in there. I like it because of the detachable hose on the sink.. and she likes the sprinkles of water on her.
Soon though, she will be a bit too big I for that and someone got me this great inflatable baby tub that you can put in your own tub!! When she starts sitting up on her own (which is sooner than I want it to be....) I am definitely going to be using it!! I can't wait to see her splashing and exploring in so much more water!

On a side note, I am officially addicted to this new camera. Still no artistic pictures, but lots of experimenting.. which, apparently, Abby is tired of.

Mom, are you seriously another taking picture?

Really?! Enough already. I'm playing.

2 comments:

  1. What can I say she is the sweetest of them all . I had a dream last night about giving her, her bath...How cool is this..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - pictures are amazing!! Abby is so gorgeous!! I think you made a great decision to get the camera - they change so fast and it's so fun to have so many memories of them as the grow and change.

    I also have the inflatable tub, it's a great transition from the little tub to the bigger tub. Owen now LOVES bath time, but he's now in the regular large tub. It's definitely one of my (and his) favorite time of the day :)

    ReplyDelete