Saturday, September 4, 2010

Forever

I don't know what it is.. but I am an emotional wreck still. I thought that ended with pregnancy?! I am not one to cry a lot, but I find if I start thinking about how much I love Abby, I get teary eyed! In fact, writing that made me think of how much I love her and now I am! WHAT THE HECK! Not that its a bad thing.. but I never thought I would love someone so much that I am brought to tears when I think about it.

So.. I have been writing a lullaby for Abby that I have a really hard time singing, because I cry when I try to sing it, but hopefully one day I will record it and post it. I did, however, come across this song tonight. I remember when I first heard it, and instantly fell inlove. Maybe because hot Uncle Jesse was the one who was singing it on Full House? I'm sure that has something to do with it haha. Anyways, these are the lyrics:

If every word I said
Could make you laugh
I'd talk forever
I asked the sky just what we had
It showed forever
If the song I sing to you
Could fill your heart with joy
I'd sing forever

Forever, forever
I've been so happy loving you

Let the love I have for you live in your heart
And be forever




Now, listening to it again, I find it such a perfect little song to sing to her.. and tomorrow I am going to figure out how to play it on the piano/guitar. In the mean time, acapella it is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment