Monday, September 20, 2010

Dear Abby

Tomorrow I am taking you to get your tongue tie snipped. I hope that I made the right decision by getting it done, but only time will tell. I am quite certain I am going to cry when it happens, so feel free to ignore me. I hope it doesn't hurt too much, and that nursing makes all the pain go away. Better yet, I hope it doesn't hurt at all and that you don't even notice it. If this decision makes things worse off for you than you would have been, I hope you know that I had your best interests at heart and tried to do the right thing.
Love you pumpkin bum.
Mommy

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck Abby and mama! Both of you will do fine, I'm sure!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will say a prayer for my sweet goddaughter. Sending you and Abby good vibes for tomorrow! All will go well. Love ya ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grand Maman is also Praying for my little angel. Hope that all goes well and it wil soon be over...xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete