Thursday, November 18, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Hey bloggy world.. I'm back! It has been a LONG week.. very busy.. a lot of ups and downs, but I'm still in one piece and so is Abby. This isn't really going to be a blog about anything in particular, but there are quite a few topics that I hope to address very soon. Like my little girl who unleashes little surprises everywhere I turn. She now can pull herself up and knows to keep holding on.. yikes. My goal in the next few days will be to record it. Walking by Christmas? Who knows! haha I sure hope not..
The house is another topic on its own. Things are a bit chaotic still.. hard to unpack with a 4 month old trying to escape from her crib... starting to feel a bit like home though. I pictured a lot of it done by now with even my Christmas decorations up, but not happening!
Also, getting over being pretty sick.. was scary for a bit because I was so scared Abby was going to get sick from me, but she seems fine and I am getting better.. just have hand sanitizer and Kleenex located in every square foot of the house..!
Besides the sickness, everything seems to just be going great.. and I mean everything. Someone is definitely looking out for Abby and I..
Well.. bedtime for me.. hope to blog soon.. with some pictures and videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment