Friday, October 1, 2010

The First of Many..

It happened! And by "it" I mean.. the photo shoot!!! I was really happy with how it went, but also realized how ridiculously hard it is to capture babies in action! You see all these great shots of so many babies and think.. I could do that..! Well..! Props to the pros because they have a lot more talent than me. I did, however, manage to capture some pretty great shots (couldn't have done it without my friend Des though!) and these are some of my favorites that were captured. I haven't edited any of them, but definitely will be.. so I'll have to dedicate a blog to "before and afters" of them. I can't tell you enough how extremely happy I am with my camera splurge.. I think I have found a new hobby! Good thing Abby seems to like to model!!
Alright, alright.. enough talk, more pictures.. right? Here you go.

I know they aren't the BEST pictures in the world, but I am pretty happy with them! Especially since this is the first attempt..!

Until the next shoot..!

2 comments:

  1. They are the best by far....Good job April.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!!

    When (if) you want some help/tips with editing, let me know.... I've received great tips and sites from blogging mommas, I'll pass what little knowledge I have :)

    ReplyDelete