Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Back to Work.. ugh!

September came here faster than I had hoped.. and with September comes work. On the 9th of September I am going back to work at one of my 2 jobs. It is only twice a week, so that isnt too bad.. but I really thought I would be more prepared to go back. I am going to be away from Abby from 9am-9:30pm on Wednesdays and I dont know how I am going to do it!! Don't get me wrong.. I LOVE my job. I teach Kindermusik classes to children 0-7 years old and love every second of it. All I do is play with babies all day! Abby has even been in classes since she was 2 1/2 weeks old. I just will miss her terribly. She will be in good hands though.. my mom will be watching her. I am hoping I will get over this anxiety I feel and enjoy the time I am going to have off.. a ME day.. Before I was excited about the idea... and now that she's here I want every day to be an US day..!




I'm going to miss you terribly my little pumpkin bum!!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh I hear you!!!! This time with them is flying by SO FAST. I think everybody knows that "time flies by" and "they grow up too fast" but you don't REALLY get it until you're a mama!

    Just remember, they say it's harder on us than on the babies - everything will be great :)

    ReplyDelete